Her Excellency Sara Al Madani is a well-known fashion designer, Restaurant Owner and entrepreneur.
In 2014, she was selected by His Highness Sheikh D.r Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi as a board member at Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry, making her the youngest on the board.
Sara’s parents inspired her to start her own business at a young age. Following her success as a young entrepreneur and business woman, Sara was selected to inspire women in the UAE to be more active and self-confident in order to achieve business success.
Recognized for her creativity and hard work, Sara is an honoured speaker in many universities, colleges and institutes. She truly believes that it is important to be an active member of the community, inspiring the younger generation and continuously sharing knowledge, experience and information.
2011 – SME stars of business Awards – Emirati entrepreneur of the year award
2012 – L’Officiel Arab Woman Awards – Young designer of the year award
2012 – Emirates Woman Award – Appreciation award for being innovative in the fashion industry
2013 – Emirates Woman Award – Best strategic and financial planning award
2016 – Ecosystem Influencer of the Year Award
2016 – GCC Inspiring Women Leaders award
– Board member at Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
– Board Member at the shjSEEN Board of Trustees.
– Board Member of the SME Projects and Enterprise Council.
– Founder & Owner of Rouge Couture now known as Sara Al Madani Fashion Design. (Found in 2004)
– Owner / partner in Shabarbush resturant. (Found in 2016)
– Owner of Social Fish innovative idea consultancy.
– 2015 – Nivea Middle East Brand Ambassador
– 2015 – Natura Bisse Middle East Ambassador
– 2016 – “She Ambassador” for Mercedes