Bianca Miller -Cole is an award-winning Entrepreneur, having started The Be Group in 2012 with the belief that all individuals should be able to access personal development services. Bianca has developed her company into the ‘go to’ business for personal branding success. The business has an impressive list of clients including HSBC, Accenture, AMEX, Olswang LLP, Google, BT, EY, LSE and Kings College London to name a few.
General speaker showreel : https://youtu.be/3JbhQY0bPas
Facebook Highlight Reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQXe2n6r22k
Tesco Highlight Reel : https://youtu.be/e9ZkN4lSeUk
Story Of resilience : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxgqRaWAsZA
Channel 4 TV Show – Save Well, Spend Better
10 Points on Entrepreneurship
- Forbes 30 Under 30 for my contribution to Ecommerce
- LinkedIn Power Profile 2015 as the Top 10 Leader in UK out of 20 million members
- She has mentored hundreds of entrepreneurs, with a variety of success stories including one increasing turnover from £40k to £1.2 million in 18 months.
- She is known for sharing my journey in a way that is inspiring but also provides clear action points on the steps they can take to succeed and achieve their goals. With a clear focus on what ‘success’ means for them.
- She educates entrepreneurs on how to build a personal brand that resonates with their audience.
- Not enough entrepreneurs utilize their personal story and personal brand to relate to their audience, people buy from people, she shows them how to optimise their brand and create ominous presence.
- She shows entrepreneurs how to build a reputable, sustainable and authentic brand without losing out on value.
- With a focus on our new book ‘The Business Survival Kit’, she utilises her business experience to show an audience how to survive and thrive without loosing out on love, life and happiness.
Points on Change Management
- Focus on embracing change and building an intrapreneurial culture
- Her 4 Pillars of Personal Branding Framework – PACK – Presentation, Approach, Communication and Knowledge
- Why change can be scary but is an essential part of business
- Building an environment of problem solvers with an action orientated focus
- Building a reputable personal brand that helps the individual to better represent the organisation. Talent is the biggest part of most companies , so how do we give them the permission and know how to represent themselves and the brand accurately to other stakeholders.
- Example talks include (talks this month)
- EY Series ‘Discover EY’ – She is delivering a series of talks on the topics of Personal Branding, Critical thinking and business etiquette
- Natwest – Championing Change talk on my journey with tips on Personal Branding, Confidence, Communication and adapting to challenges.
- Tesco – talk on the importance of curiosity
- Hiscox – The importance of telling stories in selling
- Accenture – induction training on Personal Branding and Effective communication
- CGI – Her journey and top tips
- CMS law – talk on her journey and top tips for embracing change.
Recent client speaking testimonials can also be viewed on her LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/biancamiller/