Khalid Machchate is the youngest Royal Advisor and policymaker in Morocco’s history, nominated personally by His Majesty the King Mohammed the 6th to serve in His advisory committee at the Morocco Royal Commission for National Development.
Khalid was also titled the first Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur in the Maghreb region for his activities as founder and chairman of multinational consulting group K&W Technologies, with clients in over 70 countries ranging from financial institutions such as World Bank IFC and EBRD, to governments in 4 continents, to global tech giants of the likes of Huawei and Microsoft. He also serves as division director for Innovation, Technology and Investment at global mining and chemicals leader and Fortune 1000 corporation: OCP Group.
Khalid managed as regional director the US State Department backed Silicon Valley acceleration & investment program DEMO Africa, helping African startups raise over $80 MM and establish in the valley.
Khalid is a globally recognized thought leader, holding over 25 international awards in innovation, technology, and business. Speaking at world class events, from Web Summit’s 80 000 attendee-filled stadium in Lisbon, to GITEX in Dubai, SXSW in Austin, to World Economic Forum in Davos.
He has extensive TV and press coverage in 300+ outlets including BBC, CNN, Forbes, Times, Fox News, Chicago Herald, CIO Magazine, Khaleej Times, Le Monde, The Economist, Le Parisien, Medi1TV and France TV.
He talks about:
- The world as I foresee: A Day in our digital future
- Digital Transformation: Propel your business into exponential growth
- Human Centered Design: Your “Human” business in the digital era
- Open Innovation: The 9 pathways for corporates to “Get out of the Box”
2- Public Policy:
- From Regulation to Empowerment: The art and science of Sandbox policies for disruptive technologies.
- The Public-Private Waltz: The pillars of a thriving & resilient digital economy
- Building Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: The secrets of a true Startup Nation.